Thunder VPN for PC Download – Windows 7, 8, 10
Thunder VPN for PC is a mobile app that gives free virtual private networks at no cost. The app form encrypts the user’s connection which makes it hard for a business to identify the user’s online activities for everyone thinking about internet security and privacy, this app will be useful.
Thunder VPN doesn’t need almost any setting or signup to use. Your app is totally free and never limited at all.
Listed below are instructions on the way to install Thunder VPN for PC.
What is Thunder VPN?
Thunder VPN is a free, unlimited virtual private network proxy. It’s created for internet security and privacy.
While using a wide-open WiFi, everyone could be fearful of the hackers. For yourself people, the Thunder VPN is created.
Basically, Thunder VPN encrypts the web connection that businesses cannot track or detect your internet activity.
Feature of Thunder VPN for PC
- Thunder VPN for PC has a well-designed UI and displays very few ads on your screen.
- This app will never ask you to register or configure for this app and you can use it directly on your PC device.
- You are not restricted to a certain time and it has a strict no-logging policy.
- It has a large number of servers with a high-speed bandwidth that enables you to connect easily.
How to Download Thunder VPN For PC
- First, download the BlueStacks emulator for PC.
- Install BlueStacks emulator on your PC and wait until install is complete and open it.
- Open BlueStacks and login with your Gmail account.
- Type “Thunder VPN” on the search bar and click search.
- After the app is found, click install Thunder VPN.
- Wait until the install is complete.
- After install is complete and now click open.
- Thunder VPN is ready to use.
How to fix Error Thunder VPN Connection is Failed
- Select the flag icon in Thunder VPN.
- In that click icon the Refresh Button to check for the active servers.
- In the list select the active server which is fast and stable.
- After selecting, it will automatically reconnect.